Parts wanted for M 10 restoration

  • CARL BROWN
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi all

      I am looking for parts for an M 10 achillies restoration.

      Especially need to find drivers and co drivers hatches complete with hinges
      if possible and drivers and co drivers seat asslys in any condition.

      Items from an M 36 Jackson are the same.

      Will need lots more parts especially internal items. Any help or leads
      greatly received.

      Also looking for TM manuals and parts lists to help with restoration ? Can
      anyone help ?

      Regards

      Carl Brown
      UK

    • Lee Massey
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
        Cool pics. I like the Sexton. It's awesome.

        Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@...> wrote:

        See http://the.shadock.free.fr/Tanks_in_France.html