Sad News

  • Walter Jacque
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 9:53 AM
      For those of you who give a damn: Dave Connolly, a master modeler who
      also aided Jacques Littlefield, died at his home in Winters,
      California, on August 3, 2006 at around 7:30 p.m. Dave had been
      despondant because he could not get a job with health care benefits,
      something which he needed because Dave had cancer. Dave gave an
      envelope to a neighbor, which contained his will, and minutes later
      the neighbor heard a gunshot (this was all according to Dave's good
      friend, Mr. Kevin Williams). Those who knew Dave knew he was a giving
      soul, whether it was modelling tips, modelling sources, or
      information. Mr. Williams once told me a humorous anecdote where he
      and Dave had their phones tapped by DoD because of the queries about
      the M1 Abrams (although the Japanese and Chinese seem to have had no
      trouble at all!)

      Funeral arrangements are pending.

      Jacques Littlefield, burn in hell for your selfishness. You could have
      saved Dave, and you chose not to.
    • Rolf S. Ask
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 9:00 PM
        Dave I'll meet you at the gate some day...

        Rolf
        Norway

        > For those of you who give a damn: Dave Connolly, a master modeler who
        > also aided Jacques Littlefield, died at his home in Winters,
        > California, on August 3, 2006 at around 7:30 p.m. Dave had been
        > despondant because he could not get a job with health care benefits,
        > something which he needed because Dave had cancer. Dave gave an
        > envelope to a neighbor, which contained his will, and minutes later
        > the neighbor heard a gunshot (this was all according to Dave's good
        > friend, Mr. Kevin Williams). Those who knew Dave knew he was a giving
        > soul, whether it was modelling tips, modelling sources, or
        > information. Mr. Williams once told me a humorous anecdote where he
        > and Dave had their phones tapped by DoD because of the queries about
        > the M1 Abrams (although the Japanese and Chinese seem to have had no
        > trouble at all!)
        >
        > Funeral arrangements are pending.
        >
        > Jacques Littlefield, burn in hell for your selfishness. You could have
        > saved Dave, and you chose not to.

        > **Please trim your replies**
        > **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
        > **Plain ASCII Text only please**
        > **Attachments will be stripped**

      • Brandon K.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 9:05 PM
          I'm sorry, but this comment seems wholly inappropriate. Not only that but I don't understand the
          logic of how Mr. Littlefield should be responsible for someone else's health care.

          http://mail.yahoo.com