M3 Lee ?

  • tc1puma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      Would anyone out there know what the diameter of the head of the rivets
      used to construct an M3 Lee is? I cannot find it listed in any of my
      references on this tank.

      Thanks in advance,

      Lynn
    • TANKBARRELL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
        About 1 3/8" (35mm) depending on whether it is the formed head or the shop
        head. If the shop head is under or over formed, the diameter will vary
        slightly. I've just checked a few and they vary from 32mm to 38mm. Of course in
        1/35th this is quite minor....

        Hope this helps,

        Adrian Barrell

      • tc1puma
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
          Thanks for the quick help. Might be small in 1/35th but not in
          1/16th!!

          Lynn