Saumur M4A2 idlers

  • heller1959
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      I posted in the 'photos' section 2 stills I was given from the French
      Tank Museum at Saumur, both of M4A2s.
      I have not seen this kind of idlers in WW2 photos: one is a full and
      smooth model and the other a plain with 4 spokes (not 5) model.

      What do you think gentlemen?

      Post WW2 French mods, WW2 variations?

      A M10 in the museum also add the second model idler installed.

      TIA!