[G104] member introduction: veteran crew member of m4a1 of the 713 tank battalion

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Rob & Bob,

      What a pleasure to welcome another veteran of the "last battle."
      Thanks to you both for your service.
      We've harrassed Bob with all kinds of questions about minor details
      that no normal person could possibly be expected to remember.
      And yet, Bob remembers.
      Rob, can you tell us a little about your experiences with the 713th?