Fwd: SNL G-186

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      ------------------------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------------------
      -----
      Onderwerp: SNL G-186
      Van: ThmMrt@...
      Datum: Do, 2 februari, 2006 3:51 am
      Aan: HL.Spoelstra@...
      -----

      Dear Sir.

      I have been looking into the M32B2 TRV. Being a former Marine,
      this version interest me very much. I have a copy of TM 9-738 and
      the reference section list SNL G-186 as being for T5E2 vehicle. I
      guess this was the test model for the M32B2. I was just wondering
      if you might have any idea where I might find this SNL, in any
      form. I'm going nuts finding information on the B2. Maybe because I
      think they only made 26 of them at the Lima Tank Depot. Any help
      that you might provide would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you for all and any help.
      Tom Martin