Re: new born tankfreak

  • Mike Haines
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
      Hi Fons,
      Congratulations to you and your wife. I hope he grows up to do great
      things for the preservation of armored vehicles just like his father.

      Best wishes,

      Mike Haines

      (Always looking for info on Lima Locomotive Works built M4A1s and info
      about the Lima Tank Depot)
    • shawn ferguson
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2005
        Congradulations on the birth of your son. A wish for a speedy recovery
        for your wife and as much sleep as you two can find.
        - Shawn Ferguson