M4A3E8

  • David Christensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hi! Does anyone have any interior photos of an M4A3E8 or anything
      that is wet storage? (I asume all wets were pretty much the same)

      I've looked everywhere, with no luck.

      Thanks!

      Dave
    • tankland@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
        _toadman@..._ (mailto:toadman@...)

        he took pic of my tanks a month ago

      • Chris Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
          But I didn't take any pictures of the interior.

          Chris "toadman" Hughes
          http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
            Sorry, I asked you for photos before I saw your reply post.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
              Hi Group!

              I'm working on a super detailed M4A3E8, Korean Conflict era.

              I'm very light on photos of a wet interior, and I'm also unable to
              find any photos showing an open rear engine access door.

              Any help would be greatly appreciated.

              Dave