Sherman for Sale

  • Robert Buettner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hello Guys-

      For all of you who want a real Sherman check out ebay
      auction # 4572883980

      It is for a 1944 M4-A3 ,76 mm Sherman Tank starting at
      $75,000 with an unknown reserve price. Located in
      Carrollton, Georgia

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4572883980

      I am not the seller, nor to I know the seller. My
      post is for informational purposes only.

      Robert Buettner
      Wisconsin

      War Memorials of Wisconsin
      http://personalpages.tds.net/~shannaandrobert/