Re: [G104] daughter

  • Kees Huyser
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hanno,
      Van harte gefeliceerd met de geboorte van je dochter!

      --kees
    • rrunnersb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
        Congrats!

        A mans life is not complete unless he has the experience of raising a daughter. Health and best wishes for your whole family.

        Jim
      • mytank60@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
          Dear Hanno...

          Diitto what Kees said...
          plus my most sincere congratulatioms to you, your wife, and of course to
          your beautiful brand new daughter.

          Bob

        • Jim Webster
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
            Well done Hanno & wife - after all it was a joint effort :-)

            Of course the pertinent question is are you going to train her as a
            driver or gunner?

            --
            TTFN
            Jim
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
              Congratulations Hanno. Best regards to your wife and Annelot from Canton, Ohio USA.

              John

              Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@...> wrote:

              Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm our daughter Annelot was
              born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother and
              daughter are doing fine.

              More later!

              Hanno (a proud father)

              **Please trim your replies**
              **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
              **Plain ASCII Text only please**
              **Attachments will be stripped**

            • gfsantes
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
                --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@i...>
                wrote:

                > Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm our daughter
                Annelot was
                > born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother
                and
                > daughter are doing fine.
                >
                > More later!
                >
                > Hanno (a proud father)

                Hanno,

                Congratulations with Annelot, to you, your lovely wife and the boys!
                I understand that you and the boys will get a lot of time in the
                future for the green virus! So write down the 16 th of april for the
                Ede event, where we will be riding with 2 shermans (M4A1 and M4A3)
                and the M10 Achilles.

                Gerard Santes
                Dutchprops Committee
              • rslarch@aol.com
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
                  Hanno,

                  We welcome her to the world. May she live in peace.

                  --
                  Rich Lowry

                  San Francisco
                • Mike Canaday
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
                    Congats Hanno!
                    Kids are the greatest!!

                    Mike Canaday

                    > Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm our daughter Annelot
                    was
                    > born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother and
                    > daughter are doing fine.
                    >
                    > More later!
                    >
                    > Hanno (a proud father)
                    >

                    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    > **Please trim your replies**
                    > **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
                    > **Plain ASCII Text only please**
                    > **Attachments will be stripped**
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  • Steven C. Johnson
                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
                      Sir,
                      Congratulations on the birth of your daughter...good to know that both
                      mother nd child are doing well.
                      Take good care of both of them...you have a lot to look forward to.

                      Congratulations,

                      Steven C. Johnson

                      Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm our daughter Annelot was
                      born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother and
                      daughter are doing fine.

                      More later!

                      Hanno (a proud father)

                      Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
                      Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/FHLuJD/_WnJAA/cUmLAA/JTSolB/TM

                      **Please trim your replies**
                      **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
                      **Plain ASCII Text only please**
                      **Attachments will be stripped**

                    • john johnson
                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 7, 2005
                        Congratulations Hanno!!!!
                        Good blessings and my best regards to you and your growing family!!!
                        John Johnson
                        Mountain View, Ca

                        Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@...> wrote:

                        Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm our daughter Annelot was
                        born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother and
                        daughter are doing fine.

                        More later!

                        Hanno (a proud father)

                        **Please trim your replies**
                        **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
                        **Plain ASCII Text only please**
                        **Attachments will be stripped**

                      • fons paulussen
                        Message 11 of 24 , Mar 8, 2005
                          hallo hanno
                          gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van jullie dochter.
                          ik kan goed geloven dat je fier bent. geniet er maar
                          van en doe de groetjes aan je vrouw en kinderen
                          fons
                          --- Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@...> wrote:

                          > Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm
                          > our daughter Annelot was
                          > born. Delivery was very, very fast at just under 1.5
                          > hours. Mother and
                          > daughter are doing fine.
                          >
                          > More later!
                          >
                          > Hanno (a proud father)

                          __________________________________
                          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                        • André Flener
                          Message 12 of 24 , Mar 8, 2005
                            Geachte familie Spoelstra,

                            hartelijk gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van jullie kleine meisje Annelot!

                            Groeten aan iedereen,

                            André Flener
                            (Luxembourg)

                            Message 13 of 24 , Mar 8, 2005
                              wrote:

                              > Well people, last night (Sunday March 6) at 7:58 pm
                              > our daughter Annelot was born. Delivery was very,
                              > very fast at just under 1.5 hours. Mother and
                              > daughter are doing fine.
                              >
                              > More later!
                              >
                              > Hanno (a proud father)

                              Belated blessings Hanno!

                              So, she getting a plush Sherman with a 'female' name
                              on it? Or something else?

                              WhiteWolf