new album at webshots

  • pfarr karl-heinz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hi group
      I am working on my Argentinian sherman album.
      I created a new album with original colorcaptions with
      shermans,Grants and halftracks.

      http://community.webshots.com/user/stahlgewitter33

      Go to wartime pictures.
      Enjoy
      KH

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Peter Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        Good photos, looks like they come from the "American Memories" site at http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/fsowhome.html which was linked on a thread on the Missing Links Allied WW2 discussion group.

        There may well be more Sherman and other tank shots there which are worth looking for, the site has black & white as well as colour including original captions.