Loss of modeling group?

  • marc33594
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
      For some reason the Sherman Tank Modeling Group has disappeared! I
      have started a replacement, "Sherman Tank Modeler 2" as a
      replacement. Please get the word out to folks who were members of
      the old group. Thank you!

      Marc
    • KC Kudra
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
        I hadn't noticed the group gone I got mail from it just the other day I
        believe.

        Thank you,
        Ken Kudra
        mailto:kc@...
        http://www.thenoblehaus.com modeling services and KC Kastings
        Model building service for modelers and non-model builders alike.
        Thenoblehaus Where museum quality miniatures come to life!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
          Hi Marc!

          I too, noticed it is gone. But I can't find yours, either.....

          Dave

          >From: "KC Kudra" <kc@...>
          >To: <G104@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [G104] Loss of modeling group?
          >Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:45:58 -0400
          >
          >I hadn't noticed the group gone I got mail from it just the other day I
          >believe.
          >

          >Thank you,
          >Ken Kudra
          >mailto:kc@...
          >http://www.thenoblehaus.com modeling services and KC Kastings
          >Model building service for modelers and non-model builders alike.
          >Thenoblehaus Where museum quality miniatures come to life!

        • marc33594
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
            Dave;

            Just got it up and running today. We had such a great group at old
            site hope word gets out and we can recreate it.

            Marc

            --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, "David Christensen" <dnchrist1@h...>
            wrote:
            > Hi Marc!
            >
            > I too, noticed it is gone. But I can't find yours, either.....
            >
            > Dave
            >
            > >From: "KC Kudra" <kc@w...>
            > >To: <G104@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: RE: [G104] Loss of modeling group?
            > >Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:45:58 -0400
            > >
            > >I hadn't noticed the group gone I got mail from it just the other
            day I
            > >believe.
            > >

            > >Thank you,
            > >Ken Kudra
            > >mailto:kc@w...
            > >http://www.thenoblehaus.com modeling services and KC Kastings
            > >Model building service for modelers and non-model builders alike.
            > >Thenoblehaus Where museum quality miniatures come to life!

          • David Christensen
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
              I'm In! Thanks! Dave