Re: [G104] Welsh Guards

  • FLYNN1955@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2004
      A film was made at the end of WWII ,by the Brits of course,depicting the
      Guards.Anyone remember it's title,and film company?I saw it a long time
      ago in Wales but remember they used original equipment..

      Steve
      WC51
    • TANKBARRELL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2004
        It was called 'They were not divided'. As you say, lots of original footage
        as well as Shermans and Cromwells in the new scenes.

        Adrian Barrell