change of address (no Sherman content)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1999
      Hello all,

      This message is apologize for not being very responsive lately. One reason
      is that I have moved earlier this month. (The other was that I was at the
      War & Peace Show at Beltring. I only saw one Sherman and two Sextons, but I
      was lucky enough to meet some people from this list.)
      For those of you who mail me photos of preserved Shermans and related AFVs,
      I have included my new mailing address (effective August 1, 1999):

      Sherman Register
      P.O. Box 3246
      NL - 2601 DE Delft
      The Netherlands