AFVs lovers Belgium the place to be

  • tanksintown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
      6/7/8 AUGUST : URSEL : WINGSANDWHEELS ( www. wingsandwheels.be)
      28/29 AUGUST : MONS : TANKSINTOWN (www. tanksintown.be)
      I am proud to annonce that this year, TANKSINTOWN `( tanksintown is
      or is on the way to become the biggest meeting of AFVs in the
      world.) will run on 28/29 august in Mons (Belgium) . Mons is the
      only city in the world who accept that we run with tanks in the
      historical center of the town). AFVs owners knows that it is always
      a problem to get autorisations to ride in town. On saterday you will
      see running on our field ground with the possibility to ride in :
      WWII
      Sherman M4A1 ( different type)
      Sherman M4A3
      Sherman Tank Recovery
      Super Sherman
      Pershing M26
      M26 Tank Transporter
      Achille
      Chaffee
      Sexton
      Centaur
      Hight Speed Tractor w/gun
      Churchil
      Stuart (different type)
      T-34
      Firefly
      M-8
      M-20
      Half-Track ( different type)

      POST WAR
      AIV 13 Personnal Carrier
      Russian 122mm Armored Gun
      Russian Staline

      We expect
      German Half-track FAMO

      We would like
      Hellcat

      On Sunday renact of a battle tank attack on one ligne and ridding
      in the street of Mons.

      A wonderfull week-end for AFVs lovers.
      Pierre
      President of TANKSINTOWN .
    • fons paulussen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
        hi pierre
        i was wondering who's sherman firefly is comming to
        mons this year?
        best regards fons paulussen

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Alain Bervoets
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
          Hello Pierre,

          I think I saw you in Brussels on the 21 july near your Stuart tank, if I'm
          not wrong ???

          I'll try to convince my wife and children to come and see you on those
          happenings.
          My little boy would love to get on your tank, so his father (of course)
          See you,

          ALain
          brussels