tank movie,s

  • tankfreak1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:35 PM
      hi group
      i just want to let u know the sherman is running again and i posted
      some movie's of the sherman and some other tanks on my website
      http://tankfreak.tripod.com we have also been invited to some events
      already with the firefly later this year as there is ursel on the 6th
      7th and 8th of august at an event called wings and wheels. after that
      in the first weekend of september we will be in genk for the 60th
      anniversary of the liberation of genk. hope u like the movie's
      best regards fons paulussen brussels tank museum