M12 wading gear

  • dave751292
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi all, my first post here. I'm looking for information on the
      wading gear fitted to the M12, as per the IWM pic printed in the
      Bellona profile22. Also information on the units using this
      equipment in Normandy...174th,258th,557th,558th,p87th & 991st Field
      Artillery Battalions I think, and shipping marks added to the
      vehicles for loading into LCTs.
      A lot of questions, but I want to make my impending model as
      accurate as possible and all my other sources are blank on these
      questions.........