Message to G104

  • Wojciech J. Gawrych
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2004
      Dear Fellows,
      I am the publisher and editor of Armor PhotoGallery series of books (see
      www.modelbooks.pl if you want to browse these books). Each book in the
      series contains 150-300 walkaround color photos of particular vehicle(s)
      preserved in a museum or collection.
      So far, we have published 8 volumes in the Armor PhotoGallery series over
      two last years. This is a listing:
      APG 1 PzKpfw IV Ausf. G/Hummel/Brummbar from Munster (out of stock)
      APG 2 Stug 40 Ausf. G from Munster and Parola (out of stock)
      APG 3 PzKpfw VI Tiger I Ausf. E from Bovington
      APG 4 SdKfz 234 from Bovington and Munster (includes PaK 40 from Munster)
      APG 5 Saumur - German Equipment
      APG 6 Crusader (Mk. I from RAAC Museum, Mk. II from SA Museum of Military
      History, Mk. III from Bovington and AA Mk. III from Saumur)
      APG 7 PanzerTriebwagen Nr 16 Armored Train from Warsaw Railroad Museum
      APG 8 Autoblindo AB 41 & AB 43 from museums and collections in Italy and
      France (just released) by Daniele Guglielmi
      To be released soon:
      APG 9 SdKfz 131 Marder II from Axvall
      I am presently considering to publish the similar book on the M4A2 Sherman
      tank.
      I already have a a very good color photo coverage of the 75 mm gun M4A2
      preserved at Axvall, Sweden, but I still need a similar stuff of any 76 mm
      gun M4A2, either VVSS or HVSS, to cover that particular variant od the
      Sherman tank as fully as possible in one book.
      I would like to hear from modelers/photographers who are living close to any
      original 76 mm gun Sherman (Canada? USA?) and who are able to take approx.
      150 color photos of it. I do also need photocopies of U.S.Army Technical
      Manuals for M4A2s which could be reprinted in the book, also interesting
      historical b&w photos.
      I would be most grateful for a reply.
      Wojciech J. Gawrych
      wojtek-gawrych@...

      ____________
      Przeanalizowane przez G DATA AntiVirenKit
      Wersja: AVK 14.0.72 z 18.11.2003
      Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com
    • Chris Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004