Super Sherman

  • Royall, Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 1999
      HI all,

      Just come back from my hols in the Dordogne, France and came across a
      military museum which may be new to some of you. It's at La Reole, which is
      south west of Bordeaux. It is really 4 museums in one, a vintage car museum,
      train museum, farming museum and the military one. Quite a wealth of
      equipment including an M50 Sherman and a separate Sherman engine. Have you
      got this one Hanno?

      Other vehicles include:

      M47, Comet, M5A1, T34/85, Ferret, M47 turret trainers, Dodge command car and
      Amb, Willys x2, 88mm, Kettengrad, RSO Steyer, OT810, HS 30 Spz, M16, GMC,
      Bofors, Vickers 94mm AA gun and a couple of aircraft. I took some pictures
      so I hope they come out!

      Tim,