Photos. M4A4. Imperial War Museum. London

  • trackpinsno1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      Hi all,

      I managed to get some very, very good photos of the above yesterday.
      A very 'clean' tank in perfect condition. In particular excellent
      overhead photos of the turet top and the glacis plate/hatches area.

      Too many to post. Anyone interested mail me and I'll send zipped via
      the web. Away on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so if I don't get back
      to you straight away, don't worry, I will.

      Peter Mealing
      London