Re: [G104] Re: Hunnicutt firepower book on eBay

  • Brandon K.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
      The same seller also has the Sherman book for sale:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2588&item=3172986504

      Too rich for my tastes unfortunately...

      --- Roy Chow <roy_chow@...> wrote:
      > I haven't seen one of these in a while. No association w/seller. $250
      > opening bid
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3172978385&category=2588

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • KC Kudra
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
        The Sherman book is on the high side for what these have been trading for.
        The last two sold for $236 and $206 respectfully. They come up about once
        every two weeks or so. The Firepower book is much harder to come by.

        Ken Kudra
        mailto:kc@...
        http://www.thenoblehaus.com modeling services and KC Kastings
        Model building service for modelers and non-model builders alike we also
        offer
        a line of 1/35th scale fine resin armor parts and accessories.
        Thenoblehaus Where museum quality miniatures come to life!

      • jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
          Brandon K. wrote:

          > The same seller also has the Sherman book for sale:
          > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2588&item=3172986504
          > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2588&item=3172986504>
          >
          > Too rich for my tastes unfortunately...

          and with two hours to go there are no bids... I wonder why?

          --
          TTFN
          Jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
            Brandon K. wrote:

            >The same seller also has the Sherman book for sale:

            I wonder if its one of the guys that recently won one of two lots of
            Hunnicutt's sold on Ebay, one with 4 books and one with 6. Both lots had
            a Firepower, which I personally know is as rare as hens teeth.

            The 6 book set went for over a grand, I think.

            Paul

            --
            Paul Roberts

            Scale Tech Distributing