Was Ram turret now 1/32 sherman tanks

  • jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2003
      Paul Roberts wrote:

      > I suspect I can guess the answer, but for the sake of completeness, are
      > you talking about a kit part or a real 1:1 scale turret? If the former,
      > I can help. If the latter, you're on your own. :-)

      Looks like I'm on my own.

      Incidentally - if anyone is interested I still have the two Ultimate
      soldier 32X 1/32 scale sherman tanks, brand new & unopened] which are
      surplus to my requirements - I changed to granddad scale 1/18. All I am
      interested in is swopping them for a book or manual [or two] on military
      equipment.

      --
      TTFN
      Jim
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 23, 2004
        No unfortunately. The engine bay was closed, and I only had an hour to spend before I had to leave
        for the airport.

        BK

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/