F.S. Stowage Bag,Med. Tank M4E5- D91033

  • Thomas R Wolboldt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello List

      I have a few these stowage bags for sale. I have been told they
      were for extra gear and was for storing on the outside of the Sherman
      tank. These look to be NOS but they are a little dirty from stowage.
      Price is $100.00 each plus shipping. I will be leaving Thursday morning
      for the Gilbert show if anyone wants to save on shipping. Paypal , Money
      order, cash.

      Tom Wolboldt
      641 Warren Chapel Rd.
      Fleming,Ohio 45729
    • WhiteWolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Thomas R Wolboldt <xstuff@j...> wrote:

        > Hello List
        >
        > I have a few these stowage bags for sale. I have
        > been told they were for extra gear and was for
        > storing on the outside of the Sherman tank. These
        > look to be NOS but they are a little dirty from
        > stowage.
        >
        > Tom Wolboldt
        > 641 Warren Chapel Rd.
        > Fleming,Ohio 45729

        Tom :

        Could you load one with some newspaper wadding or
        such , and shoot some snaps & take measurements ?
        I want to make some scale ones for my 1/16 Shermans
        and M36 .

        Regards ,
        WhiteWolf

        1/16 scale is about as close as I can get ...