Re: [G104] Re: Looking to buy a Sherman

  • Carl Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
      Ken

      We have an ex range M4A4 due for sale in next 2 to 3 weeks. A bit Knocked
      about but restorable with time and money!! Fit which ever engine you like
      !!!!!

      Price £5500 UKP as recovered

      Carl Brown

      ----------
      From: khall@...
      To: G104@egroups.com
      Subject: [G104] Re: Looking to buy a Sherman
      Date: 11 August 2000 11:36

      Thanks Carl,

      I'm looking more for a simpler engine, and a vehicle that is a bit
      cheaper but in need of restoration - rebuilding it is almost as much
      fun and as rewarding as driving them afterwards.

      If you know of any other vehicles that have fairly intact hulls but
      need restoration and rebuilding, please point me in the right
      direction!

      Take care,

      Ken.

      --- In G104@egroups.com, "Carl Brown" <ccmilitaryservices@b...> wrote:
      > We have an M4A4 multi bank for sale as shown on Sherman web site.
      Price