New photos of Chino's M4A1

  • bdk.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
    • shawn ferguson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Great pictures of the old gal. I wonder if the cammo is to represent a
        Sherman during Operation Cobra, the breakout from Normandy and the
        hedgerows. If so, Steve Zaloga's newest research indicates it was Black over
        OD, not brown as he first believed. Either way, its good to see the tank in
        such great shape.
        - Shawn