Re: [G104] 76M Barrel for Sherman

  • Danny Bosma
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 3:03 PM
      Hello Kees & List,

      The link doesn't work anymore.
      It's unclear if the barrel is sold or that the item is removed because of violation off the auction site rules (no guns)
      Was there a picture included ?
      If so was it the same as on the site from Groenwoud Int. Trading ?
      http://www.milweb.net/go/groenwoud/w1.jpg

      Cheers,

      Danny Bosma

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21 4:19 PM
        At 00:03 +0200 22/04/03, Danny Bosma wrote:
        >The link doesn't work anymore.
        >It's unclear if the barrel is sold or that the item is removed
        >because of violation off the auction site rules (no guns)
        >Was there a picture included ?
        >If so was it the same as on the site from Groenwoud Int. Trading ?
        ><http://www.milweb.net/go/groenwoud/w1.jpg>http://www.milweb.net/go/groenwoud/w1.jpg

        There was no photo with the ad, so I can't be sure the barrel is the
        Groenwoud one. I didn't recognize the seller's name though, so I
        don't think it was Groenwoud whom I would've noticed.

        --kees