Re: [G104] Floris Spoelstra

  • JPrigent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 5, 2003
      Congratulations to all concerned! (Not forgetting the one who'll have to
      share Mum and Dad's attention now).

      John
    • WhiteWolf <whitewolf_mcbride@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 5, 2003
        --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@i...>
        wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Nearly two years ago I was proud to announce the birth
        > of our son Stijn. And yesterday, on 4 February 2003 at
        > 02:50 a.m., my lovely wife Jo gave birth to our second
        > son. Floris Robert is 53 cm. long, and weighs a healthy
        > 4080 grams. Mother and son are doing fine.
        >
        > I am sorry to clutter up the list with this message, but
        > I just wanted to share our happiness with you all!
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Hanno & Jorien
        > Hillegom, The Netherlands

        Congrats Hanno & crew !

        So , when does he get his first Sherman ? I've thought of
        getting one of the local tailors to make a plush Sherman
        toy . It'd be about 1/16 scale ... anyone know someone
        that might be interested in stitching one up ?

        I may give it a shot myself , as I do know how to sew ,
        albeit crudely . I have my 1/16 Tamiya to pattern from .

        Again , Congrats on the new addition Hanno !

        WhiteWolf , in Canada .
      • Tanker06@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2003
          Congrats!!

          Jerry

        • marc33594 <marc33594@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 6, 2003
            Clutter up the list? Hardly! How wonderful to share, especially in
            this forum, your good news. Congratulations and here is a toast that
            your new son enjoys a healthy and happy life!

            Marc

            wrote:
            > Hi all,
            >
            > Nearly two years ago I was proud to announce the birth of our son
            Stijn. And
            > yesterday, on 4 February 2003 at 02:50 a.m., my lovely wife Jo gave
            birth to
            > our second son.
            > Floris Robert is 53 cm. long, and weighs a healthy 4080 grams.
            Mother and
            > son are doing fine.
            > I am sorry to clutter up the list with this message, but I just
            wanted to
            > share our happiness with you all!
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Hanno & Jorien
            > Hillegom, The Netherlands
          • Ross Gibbons
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 6, 2003
              Hi Hanno:
              I add my congratulations to you, your family and your new son!
              Ross Gibbons

            • panzeriiim <toadman11@hotmail.com>
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 7, 2003
                Hanno,
                Congratulations to you and your wife on your precious addition to
                your family!

                Regards,
                Chris "toadman" Hughes
                San Jose California