Re: [G104] Tracing UK Census Numbers

  • Roderick de Normann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Dana -
      I am attempting to link all the UK's 350,000 WD census numbers to each tank. These were also applied to Canadian (CT), Australian, New Zealander and South African tracked vehicles.

      What is the number you are trying to trace - I might have it already.

      Roddy de Normann
      Devizes
      Wilts
      "dana_nield <djn@...>" <djn@...> wrote:Anyone have a way to trace a UK Census number to the variant of
      Sherman it belongs to?

      Cheers!

      Dana

      **Please trim your replies**
      **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
      **Plain ASCII Text only please**
      **Attachments will be stripped**