Re: [G104] 1/18th Scale Sherman

  • Kees Huyser
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2002
      At 22:04 +0000 07-12-2002, jimweb@... wrote:
      >Anyone got any scale drawings of the various sherman suspension units
      >HVSS & VVSS?.

      Jim,

      Here's an Adobe Acrobat PDF file with 1/16 drawings of all the types
      of bogies. They're from the Tamiya CD-Rom "Sherman M4 Tank", which
      has scale drawings in 1/72, 1/35 and 1/16.

      Hope this helps,

      --kees

    • Kees Huyser
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2002
        At 02:32 +0000 08-12-2002, binder5295 <binder5295@...> wrote:

        The Tamiya CD-ROM "Sherman M4 Tank" has scale drawings in 1/72, 1/35
        and 1/16 of all important parts. I don't know how accurate they are,
        but at least you can print the scale drawings and work them over with
        a pencil to your heart's content, something I wouldn't do to my
        Hunnicut...

        --kees
      • wurdolaki <wurdolak@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2002
          --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Kees Huyser <kees.huyser@n...> wrote:
          > At 22:04 +0000 07-12-2002, jimweb@e... wrote:
          > >Anyone got any scale drawings of the various sherman suspension
          units
          > >HVSS & VVSS?.
          >
          > Jim,
          >
          > Here's an Adobe Acrobat PDF file with 1/16 drawings of all the
          types
          > of bogies. They're from the Tamiya CD-Rom "Sherman M4 Tank", which
          > has scale drawings in 1/72, 1/35 and 1/16.
          >
          > Hope this helps,
          >
          > --kees

          Ia the new Tamiya R/C Sherman a reissue of the old 105mm armed kit
          they produced years ago? I remember it had the HVSS.

          Tony

        • Kees Huyser
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 8, 2002
            Just found these whilst surfing the net:

            http://www.modelshipbuilding.com/tankballcaps.html

            --kees
          • Tim Litwiller <tlitwil@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2002