Hello all, (and a shameless plug*s*)

  • mossie57@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 1999
      Hi,
      I've just joined, looks like an interesting site. (Insert shameless plug here) Those of you who like "Phantoms" are welcome to subscribe to my new ONElist site under Military Hardware, "F4sForever". (End shameless plug) I'm a plastic aircraft modeller, but have always liked the Sherman and its permutations, a very versatile tank. My late brother was in the Second Battalion of "The Canadian Guards" in 1964-66, based at Petawawa, with 6 months in Cyprus, and unfortunately I am old enough to remember him telling me about the Regiment using turretless Shermans as APCs even then! Personally, I like the "Firefly", btw. Cheers, Peter Montreuil. *When you're out of Phantoms, you're out of fighters.