help wanted by high school student

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 1999
      Below follows a typical e-mail I get every now and then (too frequent, to be
      frank).
      I could only suggest Richard Hunnicut's work, but maybe someone on the list
      can suggest a somewhat abridged history on US WW 2 AFVs?
      Please send any reactions to <pipesol@...> since Daniel is not a
      mailing list member.

      >From: "Daniel L. Edgar" <pipesol@...>
      >To: <HL.Spoelstra@...>
      >Subject: I request some help from you
      >Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:44:26 -0700
      >
      >Hi,
      > My name is Aaron Edgar and I am a high school student that is doing a
      final on American World War 2 AFV's. I have been having some trouble trying
      to locate some information for this project which is due in a week. I would
      greatly appreciate it if you could help me out with getting some
      information. I thank you for any and all help which you can give to me.