Re: Sherman M32B1 in Kosovo

  • bojan92
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 2:05 AM
      OK, info as I have promised - 3375 was acepted to JNA/YPA between
      december 1953. and march 1954... Pity it was cut-up... :(
    • luxflener
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1 2:49 PM
        Hi Andrew,

        Re: "Something must have happermed as we found the vehicle in four
        parts on a Noweigian camp."

        well, on the following three pictures, it obviously* still looked to
        be in one piece, as it could be towed - rolling on its own tracks! -
        by a British Army Challenger ARRV:

        http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/recovery/charrv.htm

        *(I assume it's the same tank.)

        Regards,