Re: Help with WW2 abbreviations and terms .

  • cdn_white_wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2002
      --- In G104@y..., Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@i...> wrote:

      > At 09:01 AM 7/23/2002 -0000, cdn_white_wolf wrote:
      >> Its a compiled Tank/AFV/RC glossary of terms , both Allied
      >> and Axis , including unit abbreviations , ranks , tank
      >> reference terms , and WW2 abbreviations .
      >>
      >>If you know of lists I can pick and choose references from ,
      >> please let me know ( online only please , I don't wanna go
      >> buying armloads of books , and the local library stinks )
      >
      > Hi WhiteWolf,
      >
      > Could I ask to please use your full name on this mailing list?
      >
      > Re. glossary terms, try http://afvdb.50megs.com/glossary.html
      >
      > Regards,
      > Hanno Spoelstra

      I'm sorry Hanno , due to a problem with a few vindictive ex's ,
      Whitewolf McBride is my full name when I'm online .

      Thanks for that link , I'd already hit it . It was one of the
      better ones too . For those that might want to see the finished
      product , it will be up on Jim Fowler's www.rcArmor.com site .

      WhiteWolf McBride