PA Military Museum

  • tankfanccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Everyone,

      My family and I were driving up to the State College area of
      Pennsylvania last weekend and we happened to drive right by the
      Pennsylvania Military Museum. Guess what was the first thing I saw?
      Sitting under some trees was an A1E8 (76) Sherman! There's a pretty
      decent photo of it (though the suspension is dark because of tree
      shadow) at:

      http://www.psu.edu/dept/aerospace/museum/armor.html

      Anyone have any resources about this particular vehicle's past?
      (Unfortunately I was unable to stop to investigate the hull number
      and take a few photos.)

      Enjoy!
      Michael