Re: DD tanks on TV (in the UK)

  • ukmilmod
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      <snip>

      > See http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_2016000/2016280.stm
      >
      > I missed this programme, is there anyone who video taped this?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Hanno

      Hanno,

      Sadly, I didn't video the programme, but frankly while okay, it only
      scratched the surface and used the same 'docudrama' sequence over and
      over to little effect.
      The interviews with veterans were the most interesting, though it
      only really covered the 743rd and indeed only their tanks that were
      lost.

      JH