Hmmm... Potential Argentenian resource????

  • bdk.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=56136&article=2917

      Maybe someone (one person!) would like to contact him for more info?
      It probably would not be polite to have everyone on the list e-mail
      him at once! Maybe he would like to join the group?

      Hey, Russ Morgan is on this list too...been holding out on us
      Russ?????

      BK
      ============================

      Paddy Clarke
      pclarke@...
      re: Trailer.
      Sun May 12 14:03:20 2002
      200.80.7.73

      Hello Russ, thank you for the response, I don't have the TM-2800
      manual but I'll try to get it. What I have is the "Handbook of
      Ordenance Materiel" (ST 9-159) and there are several trailers but no
      one is the exactly the one that I've saw.
      About the tanks, there are many Shermans in all its versions and
      models (including the version with the Chrysler Multibank engine),
      there are also some M-60s and M-43s too. Threre are plenty of M-113s
      and all it's variants either.We also have (in actual service in the
      Army) the T.A.M (Argentine Medium Tank). It's an Argentine
      development based somehow on the Marder tank.
      If there anything else you whant to know about any military vehicle
      here, please let me know.

      Regards, Paddy.