Re: [G104] 17 pdr APCBC vs Panther Glacis

  • Rexford179@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2002
      The attached file compares the 17 pdr APCBC slope effects at 600 yards as a
      function of T/D ratio to curves prepared from U.S. APCBC/HE. They are
      similar.

      The 17 pdr APCBC slope effects are depicted with solid circles inside
      rectangles.

      The file is for 60 to 80 degree hit impacts.

    • Rexford179@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2002
        Attached file compares 17 pdr APCBC slope effects at 600 yards to U.S.
        APCBC/HE as function of T/D ratio.

        17 pdr results are solid circles inside rectangles.

      • Rexford179@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2002
          In a message dated 5/17/2002 10:22:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          Rexford179@... writes:

          > Attached file compares 17 pdr APCBC slope effects at 600 yards to U.S.
          > APCBC/HE as function of T/D ratio.

          Oops! My mistake for trying to attach a jpeg file.

          Jpeg file can be accessed through Yahoo! Tankers site at:

          One has to be a member.