M30 cargo carrier

  • Nico-Jan Flink
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      can anyone help me find info on the M-30 cargo carrier ? This was the sister
      vehicle to the M12 gun motor carriage. I have allready posted this on
      Missing Links and got some very good help but I'm still puzzled by the lay
      out of the rear hatch operated and by the finer details of the interior.
      Does anyone have detail pics or stowage plans ?

      Thanks,

      Nico