Spam Alert

  • tlitwil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      I just found a notice on another group I belong to that the
      Marketing options of our account info page has been defaulted to YES
      for all settings. you may want to change them before the flood hits.
      go to www.yahoogroups.com and then log in. choose account info and
      about halfway down the page there will be a marketing area. click on
      the link for the marketing info and set all to no if you wish. one
      person on the list had already been hit by 200 messages...

      Tim