Other tank discussion forums?

  • Gavin Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
      Dear all

      Are there any other tank discussion forums anywhere, I have heard of one
      called TankersNet or something like that. I am currantly investigating
      vehicles outside of the WW2 period, namely the Vietnam and Korean war era.
      If anyone has any information regarding the M46 or M47 Patton medium tanks,
      could you let me know?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
        At 10:31 25-02-2000 GMT, you wrote:
        >From: "Gavin Phillips" <fulcrumplus@...>

        >Are there any other tank discussion forums anywhere, I have heard of one
        >called TankersNet or something like that.

        Gavin,

        Try http://www.tankers.net/ - the Tanker's Forum should interest you. Also try http://www.mo-money.com/AFV-news/afvboard/afvboard.html
        No doubt those are better places to ask for information regarding the M46 or M47 Patton medium tanks...