Re: Digest Number 81

  • Cantewasaka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000
      I hate dropping in on the middle of a discussion but I'm looking for anything
      on the Chaffee as in battle reports and eye witness acounts, forgive my
      spelling. and the Valentine, I can't find much on it, i don't know if I'm
      looking hard enough or what. Oh and one more thing. I just recently
      learned that an APC was made from the hulls of the Canadian tank "Kangeroo" i
      think, i might be wrong i don't have that info anymore. If there was one
      please someone send me info on that too.
    • Gavin Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000
        What kind of information are you looking for exactly (specifications,
        images, museums?). As far as the Valentine and the Chaffee are concerned,
        maybe you are as interested as I am. I do not know of anyone who has had
        battle experiences with either tank but as far as the Chaffee is concerned,
        you may be able to get a little background information from the AFV Data
        Pages which you can reach at:

        http://wwii-allied-afvs.virtualave.net

        There is a page and detailed line drawing of the Valentine tank as well
        somewhere on this site. I, too, have been looking for data regarding this
        elusive tank. Have you found any other sites at all?