searching information about asbestos in Sherman

  • Jose-Manuel Estevez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 2:24 PM
      Hello,

      One of the visitors of my site "Shermans en France" as send to me a
      question, could you help me?

      Is association "AFCVM" who is repairing tanks and trucks (they had Sherman,
      M-42, ..) as found one Sherman on an ex military field. They contact the
      French Ministry of Defense to get this tank, but the ministryu said they
      couldn't give to us because there is asbestos in it. My contact it's not
      sure of it, could someone help us?

      Best regards

      Manuel Estevez

      Manuel Estevez