Sheman IB

  • pw.crowther@virgin.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2001
      Is anyone aware of any photos online which show the interior of the
      Sherman IB (105mm M4)? I'm having great difficulty in locating a
      copy of the Hunnicutt "Bible" which is so readily recommended by
      everyone.

      Cheers.

      Paul.
    • Mike Canaday
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2001
        I put some information here about the M4 105mm:

        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Garden/4075/Tanks/Sherman/M4_105.html

        My main page is here.
        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Garden/4075/Tanks/Sherman/shermans.html

        There are a bunch of web pages I've slapped together here about different things:
        http://mmcalc.tripod.com/Shermans/

        One day I'll put it all together into a more coherent set up, one day..

        Mike Canaday