M4A3 - Ashtabula, OH

  • Gerry Chapek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      G104:

      I have been interested in the M4 Sherman for many years. Having spent my entire life in Northern Ohio, I had thought that I was aware of all the Shermans in this area.

      Recently I "found" one that I wasn't aware of. It is a M4A3 75mm (dry stowage-early turret & late production hull) located in front of the Ohio National Guard Armory on State Rd. in Ashtabula, Ohio. This vehicle is in extremely good condition and is right out in front of the armory making it easy to view and photograph. I thought I'd pass this along.

      Gerry Chapek