Re: Stijn Spoelstra

  • napalm@usa.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2001
      Congrats to you both!

      Yeah, I remember - I used to volunteer for the upto midnight stint.
      Gave me plenty of oppurtunity to watch videos and read books. Got
      thro a lot of books ;-)

      Andy
    • Arcabuz@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 5, 2001
        --- In G104@y..., Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@i...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am proud to announce the birth of our son:
        >
        > Stijn Spoelstra

        Dear Jorien and Hanno,

        A little late but sure not too late:

        Herzliche Glückwünsche aus Heidelberg!
        Vor allem Gesundheit für die ganze Familie!

        MfG
        WALTER