9718Re: [G104] Fire Extinguishing System data plates

  • dlevydo
    Jul 26, 2014
      Hi Marc,

      Shoot me an email with your address. Which type - Brass or Phenolic or both?

      Thanks
      Dave

      In a message dated 7/26/2014 9:32:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, G104@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Dave, could use some as well. 4 would be great.  Marc   Vmmv.org

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 25, 2014, at 3:48 PM, "dlevydo@... [G104]" <G104@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Grant,

      Yes, I do have some left. If you are ordering 4 plates, I will cover the shipping for you (in the US or a break outside).

      Thanks,
      Dave

      In a message dated 7/25/2014 1:28:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, G104@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Dave,
      Do you still have both plates available? I would like one of each for my Sherman. Any price break on two of each style.

      Grant