      Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 2:12 AM
      Subject: [G104] Fire Extinguishing System data plates

      Hi,

      I have available the Fire Extinguishing System data plates for the CO2 extinguisher system used in WWII tanks / armored vehicles (Stuart, Sherman, Hellcat, Staghound, others).

      The “Kidde” plate is screened on black phenolic as original, the brass plate etched and filled with black baked enamel as original.

      In the Sherman this is the plate that is located on the boss on driver's side sponson by the little Joe.

      $35 either style + shipping.

      Here is a link to pictures of the plates on G503.

      Thanks,
      Dave

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic