      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 1:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [G104] M32 TRV turret stowage question: M1A1 Bazooka Rocket Launcher

      "You have the sort of question that drove me out of model building. "  LOL.  Sorry Terry!  To me, I love researching questions like this. I love looking at Tech Manuals, photos of survivors or restored vehicles and trying to make sense of it all.

      I agree with you about the possibility of the TM not matching reality.  Even in the version I have, there is language in the intro saying that portions of the text had not been updated to include the latest upgrades/revisions of the equipment, especially the issuance of the M32 on other non-radial engined hulls.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic