    Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:10 AM
    Subject: [G104] Re: Field repairs on Radiators

     The U. S. Army had manuals for wheeled and tracked vehicles. The manual for field expedient, called improvised, repairs that I had listed a half dozen or so patches for radiators which included what I mentioned, also adding a raw egg to the radiator, loosening the radiator pressure cap to reduce pressure in the system, and the use of wooden plugs and rags for large holes.
    Hope this helps.

    wayne
  • Show all 6 messages in this topic