    Jan 18, 2014
      Have you tried writing directly to the Garrison Commander for Stuttgart?  He should be able to direct you to the right person on his staff to work with.  His email address is:  john.p.stack.mil@...

      Mike D

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:05 PM, Pierre-Olivier B. <soldat_ryan@...> wrote:

      Hello Michael,

      I would really lik to see and study the M4A1 displayed at Kelly Barracks, Stuttgart. Do you please know who I could contact there to have the authorization to see the tank? It doesn't works when I try to contact someone via their email address.

      thanks

      Pierre-Olivier

      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      From: opfor2nd@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:25:32 -0800
      Subject: Re: [G104] M4A3 Vilseck - Grafenwohr

      Hello Michel,
        Yes that is 44220.  I found remnants of the 7th Army patch in the paint on the transmission housing.  I was wondering what that was when I found it, since the 1949 photo does not show anything painted on the front.  They must have been adding stuff to it over the first few years it was out there.
      Michael